How to Build My Business Into a Machine vs. a Job - Crypto Part 1


Today's episode of the podcast, Robert Hirsch from Freedom Factory, talks about "Building A Business Into A Machine Vs. A Job. (Part 1)"

Listen to the podcast, watch the video, or read the transcript below.

Additional Videos From Freedom Factory

Key Difference Between Owning a Business and Owning a Job

How do I Connect to My Purpose with My Business?

Transcript of Podcast

Hi, Robert from Freedom Factory. And a lot of these questions that we're getting are coming from our previous videos where I talked about owning the machine as opposed to owning a job. And if you didn't know what you had, the litmus test was don't show up for a month. If your business makes more money or stays the same, you own a business or a machine. If it goes down, you own a job. So how do you own a machine? And so I wanted to do a little two-part series and talk about how I own a machine or how we own a machine here at Freedom Factory and how do we think entrepreneurially. So there's going to be a great opportunity for you to participate in this and I'm going to need your help.

Robert Hirsch business broker from Freedom Factory

So if you don't have a pen or pencil, I'd go grab one now. Awesome. Now that you have that, I want you to think as an entrepreneur. So, and this is not investment advice and it was just something that I chose to do for myself. So I'm not advising you to do any of that, but I knew crypto got big. I knew I wanted to have exposure to cryptocurrency.

I didn't know a Bitcoin from a blockchain. I wasn't sure what anything was, but I knew I wanted to get exposure to it. So what a lot of people would do is they would just go out and they would buy the Bitcoin and it would go up or would go down. And the two days that matter, the days you buy it in the days you sell it, well that's one way to do it, but that's not owning a machine, right? That's, it's like gambling or owning a stock. It just doesn't make sense.

So what would be the entrepreneurial way to get exposure to crypto? And that's what I want to talk about today. So I want you to think about it and how would you own a machine around crypto and what does that look like? So do I run out and buy Bitcoin? I'll give you a hint. That's not what I did. Or do I think about it as an entrepreneur and do I build machine that gives me exposure to the crypto market? So that's what I wanted to go do. So think about that. Tune in to part two, and I'll show you exactly what I did to get exposure to the crypto market, how I built the machine and how I thought like an entrepreneur.

Thank you so much for watching. Please like and subscribe.

Contact Freedom Factory

Freedom Factory
5500 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Ste 230
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Phone: 844-MAX-VALUE (844-629-8258)
https://www.freedomfactory.com/
https://g.page/freedom-factory-denver

Also, Follow Freedom Factory here 

Best Business Brokers - video portfolio

Follow us on Twitter

Find us on Facebook.com

Connect on Linkedin

Youtube Channel

Available on Youtube:


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Value of Selling Your E-Commerce or Digital Business

How Can I Live My Best Life by Selling My Business

Caution: What is the Trap of the Working Wealthy?