What is the Most Undervalued Asset Class

In today's episode of the podcast, Robert Hirsch from Freedom Factory talks about - What is the Most Undervalued Asset Class.

Hi there. It's Robert Hirsch from Freedom Factory again, and I want to talk to you today about what I see as the most undervalued asset class on the planet. And that's small business. If you're to go buy a small business, and let's say it's making $200,000 a year and it's in an average industry, and you know an average thing, you might be able to buy it for three times earnings.



And what that means is the purchase price of the company would be $600,000. Now a lot of guys are watching saying, you know, maybe I don't have a $600,000 check or a 6 million check or a 60 million check. Put whatever size is appropriate for you, but you can go get things like small business loans.

You can do seller carry notes. Often you can buy a company throwing $200,000 a year, for only a hundred or $200,000 into it or less. And when I look at the stock market, let's say a company is trading for 20 times earnings. So if it's earnings or $1 million, it's trading for 20 million is its market cap.

Well, it's much more interesting to buy a company at three X. They want a 20 X, and you know the math is pretty obvious. But if you have an entrepreneurial skillset and you're willing to work hard and sales and marketing and entrepreneurship. There isn't a more undervalued asset class on the planet. You know, me personally, I've made all my money from buying, selling, and operating small businesses over a 28-year career.
If you have any questions about any of this, please give us a call it freedom factory. Thank you so much for watching. Please hit like and subscribe and we'll see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Value of Selling Your E-Commerce or Digital Business

How Can I Live My Best Life by Selling My Business

Caution: What is the Trap of the Working Wealthy?